Lynda.com integration

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have an enterprise Lynda.com account, and I'm wondering if we would be able to connect to those courses either via a link or embedded video. More importantly, will Captivate Prime track each user's progress on these videos?

If you could point me to any documentation about this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Lucy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lucy,

Yes, you could use either a link to a Lynda.com course as an "Activity Module" in Captivate Prime or you can load the video into Captivate Prime where it can be consumed either on or off-line.

There are additional options if Lynda.com shares a catalog of courses from their Captivate Prime account to yours.

I'll be glad to demonstrate at your convenience... Walter Zweigle Zweigle@clarix.com - Senior Account Manager for Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime at Clarix Technologies.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Account Manager for Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more