• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migration Data Mapping Question

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a technical reference guide that shows files and attributes within a file in Adobe Prime so that I can define migration details from another LMS to Prime.  Does anyone know where I can find this and if so, help with directing????

THANKS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Please refer to Reference manual for Integration Administrators who want to migrate an existing LMS to Captivate Prime LMS

Scroll down to the section titled "CSV Specifications and Sample CSVs" and you will find download links to the specifications and also a few sample CSV's,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to Reference manual for Integration Administrators who want to migrate an existing LMS to Captivate Pri...

Scroll down to the section titled "CSV Specifications and Sample CSVs" and you will find download links to the specifications and also a few sample CSV's,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Luck. It is a ponderous process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources