Migration Data Mapping Question

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a technical reference guide that shows files and attributes within a file in Adobe Prime so that I can define migration details from another LMS to Prime.  Does anyone know where I can find this and if so, help with directing????

THANKS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2019
RicherRags Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2019
Please refer to Reference manual for Integration Administrators who want to migrate an existing LMS to Captivate Prime LMS Scroll down to the section titled "CSV Specifications and Sample CSVs" and you will find download links to the specifications and also a few sample CSV's,

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to Reference manual for Integration Administrators who want to migrate an existing LMS to Captivate Pri...

Scroll down to the section titled "CSV Specifications and Sample CSVs" and you will find download links to the specifications and also a few sample CSV's,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
RStedman LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Luck. It is a ponderous process.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines