• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile App Issues

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this is not the best place to post this but hopefully one of two things will happen. Either the right folks can see it and provide a fix or the right folks can see it and tell me what I am doing wrong.

I have been testing a module with Prime using the app on an iPad and discovered a couple things.

1. Rollover image functionality is as expected on a desktop in a browser but on the iPad it does not function correctly.

On the iPad, when you do the rollover, the image comes up but when you release your finger it advances to the next slide.

2. I have also found that button functionality in the app is a bit sluggish in that you sometimes need to press buttons multiple times before they perform the desired function.

TOPICS
Job aids , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MrStager.

Consider also sharing these performance issues with your Client Success Manager directly.

That person will be able to get the concern in front of the right eyeballs.

Based on my testing of the mobile app at the original release (earlier this year) and in recent weeks, I've decided NOT to announce this capability to our learners.

As far as I'm concerned it is not stable enough yet. No need to create undue frustrations.

Regard,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources