• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monetising courses in CP

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you help.  I want to monetise my courses.  How can this be achieved through Captivate Prime.  I've managed to upload one course but can't see how to sell it to potential users.  Also how do you direct traffic to your courses.

Any guidance much appreciated.

Billy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Billy,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

Currently, payments are not supported in Prime.

In case you want to sell the courses to your users below are a few suggestions that you can follow. 

1. You may need to create a website to sell the courses to your customers. 

2. You can take the payments from your website and enrol the users to the respective courses through Captivate Prime APIs.

3. We can add users to Prime, enrol users to learning objects through Prime APIs. There are a lot more we can do through APIs in Prime. 

Kindly find the "Developer Manual" for Captivate Prime in the link below to know more about the public APIs we have.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/captivate-prime/integration-admin/feature-summary/developer-manual.html

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Billy,

We have a couple eCommerce solutions for Prime.  One is a B2C and the other is B2B.  Here is a link to the general information. 

https://www.cosocloud.com/applications/captivate-prime/lms-ecommerce

If you would like to see a demo or discuss the options, feel free to contact me at robert.porter@cosocloud.com.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources