Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need fluidic player direct URL

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

We are trying to integrate our system with adobe captivate prime through SSO. we are into development stage as of now. Can you please provide me way to open the fluidic player directly for particular course. We need to click the course from our application and it should go to ACP through SSO and should play the course automatically. Can you please suggest us if there is any direct URL to access the player.

Thanks & Regards,

Praneeth D

TOPICS
Course module , Fluidic player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wil move your question to the Prime forum, this is the Captivate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

Did you move the question already, where can i see the answer which they provide(Prime team)?

Thanks

Praneeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, once you post a question, you will get mail when answer is posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, reach out to your CSM / support for the process. You can embed an app in the front end, and then pull specific info based on the SSO login id.  Feel free to reach out to me at allenp at adobe dot com - i can ensure you get the right contact. I'd like to learn more about how you are using this method - I'm looking for customers with examples that they are willing to share.

You'll build the front end of the app for your website, and then use the app generator to get the API integration in place for the reporting and calling of content from Prime on the backend.

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I Got the answer, we can integrate fluidic player with our web application. and the URL is

https://captivateprime.adobe.com/app/player?lo_id=course:<courseId>&access_token=<valid access token>

The v1 API key does not work. We had to go get a V2 API from https://captivateprime.adobe.com/docs/primeapi/v2/

for more info, please refer this How to embed the "Embeddable Fluidic Player"

Thanks & Regards,

Praneeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources