• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with learner resetting password

Contributor ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help with resetting learner passwords.

I tried Adobe Help Chat.

They tried to transfer me to Adobe Help Chat FOR PRIME. But could not.

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to re-enter the learner as a brand new user in Prime.

Her multiple request to reset her password did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems you need to reset Adobe password but it failed. I google for you and here is Wiki how : 4 Ways to Reset a Lost Admin Password on Mac OS X - wikiHow

I wonder if you need to set a password for your PDF password, here is how to create a password for PDF in wiki how, hope this can give you some help.

In terms of password resetting when you find where to reset, you don`t need to thinks of what an unique and strong password could be as long as you have the Best Free Password Manager​  that will create one unique enough for you. Hope this will do you some help, I just wanna say wiki how is a good tool cause you can find answers for most of  normal problems. Once you have a unique password, it won`t be short and easy to remember and storage, iCloud and browser or your notebook is not the  Best Password Keeper , so hope you can find other way to protect your password better.

8.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources