• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Hire Training Checklist

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a checklist for our employees that shows the required training they need to complete? I would like this to appear on their homepage in Captivate Prime. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way to automatically enroll new-hires in all of the courses they need to complete is through the use of a "Learning Plan" wrapped around a "Learning Program" or individual courses. The Learning Plan can be triggered when someone is 'added to a group' or to the system.

And a "Learning Program" can contain all of the "Courses" they need to complete.

Once enrolled in a Learning Plan or Course it will show on their Home Page.

If you have additional questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were actually already using learning programs, the only issue was that we would have new courses be created/required for someone and if they have already completed their learning program, they would be unable to complete the course. I currently have it set up so when a learner is added to the system and to a certain profile (position) they are assigned all of their required courses (via a learning plan). Do you have any suggestions on how to make their home page more user friendly? I have had a lot of learners ask me for a checklist of all of their required courses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another way to work which would show learners all of the courses a learner needs to finish is to break them out into single courses rather than using a Learning Program and have a Learning Plan automatically enroll them.

Adding courses to a learning plan.PNG

Then all the courses they still need to complete will show on their Home Page.

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That is actually what I am working on right now, thanks! The only problem I have is that if it is a classroom session, it doesn't let the learner choose an instance (like a flexible learning program would).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources