• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to prime. Not able to insert csv since last few days. Urgent help needed.

Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Urgent help needed.

TOPICS
Job aids , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Hi There,

Greetings from Adobe...!

You should take care for the below key points while importing CSV in Captivate Prime-

• CSV should contain the following fields- "Employee's Name", "Employee's Email", "Employee's Profile/Designation" and "Manager's ID/Email".
  • Before including Manager’s email-id for any employee, ensure that the Manager is first added as an employee in CSV. Please make sure that Manager will not become his/her own Manager, You may write "Company Name" under "Manager's ID/Email" field

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Greetings from Adobe...!

You should take care for the below key points while importing CSV in Captivate Prime-

• CSV should contain the following fields- "Employee's Name", "Employee's Email", "Employee's Profile/Designation" and "Manager's ID/Email".
  • Before including Manager’s email-id for any employee, ensure that the Manager is first added as an employee in CSV. Please make sure that Manager will not become his/her own Manager, You may write "Company Name" under "Manager's ID/Email" field.
  • Make sure that there should not be any extra spaces in all the entries in the CSV file (Applicable for all the CSV fields).
  • You may also refer the below link for more information-Can I add users in bulk? What is CSV upload? | Adobe Captivate Prime Help

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Ajit. You know what I am able to insert csv with your advise.

You saved me. My batman you are yayyyy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources