• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Captivate Prime Commnity so I thought I'd post here: I accidentally mistyped a new user’s e-mail in Captivate Prime, so they cannot login because it doesn't match their AdobeID.

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cannot find a way to correct their e-mail address as a admin. I cannot delete the user and start again because they are a manager of someone else. Tried live chat support. they told me to try the communities BUT...- no Prime community, so i thought i'd ask here. Any help??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Here is the link for Captivate Prime forum: Captivate Prime. Our engineering team would get back to you soon on this,

Jacob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

In order to fix user login, you have to import CSV in Prime. Since email is considered as a unique identifier for a person, it cannot be edited. Follow these steps to import CSV:

1. Add the same user with correct email address in CSV and ensure he remains as manager of other users by adding his email to "Email of the Employee's Manager" column in the sample CSV.

2. Add other users in your account to the CSV including yourself

3. Import this file on Prime Admin app->Users->Add->Import CSV

4. Map all fields asked in dialog to CSV columns

5. Save

6. Users should get added on "Learners" page

Refer to the table below and create a CSV file to use on Prime.

Employee NameEmployee's E-mailEmployee's DesignationEmail of the Employee's Manager
Howard Waltershowardwaltersprime@gmail.comHead of TrainingCompany name
Jim Smithjimsmithprime@gmail.comCEOhowardwaltersprime@gmail.com
Elaine Goodmanelainegoodmanprime@gmail.comInstructional Designerhowardwaltersprime@gmail.com
Barabara Jonesbarabarajonesprime@gmail.comDirector Designelainegoodmanprime@gmail.com
Laura Vidallauravidalprime@gmail.comDesignerelainegoodmanprime@gmail.com
Winston Chanwinstonchanprime@gmail.comDesignerelainegoodmanprime@gmail.com

Deepashree B H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, good heavens. TYPICAL Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am Mukul from Adobe Systems and belong to the Engineering team of Adobe Captivate Prime.

We wanted to know if you could resolve the email problem by following Deepashree's suggestions.

If not, let us know and we can help you further.

Regards

Mukul

Adobe Systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources