I also cannot find a way to correct their e-mail address as a admin. I cannot delete the user and start again because they are a manager of someone else. Tried live chat support. they told me to try the communities BUT...- no Prime community, so i thought i'd ask here. Any help??
In order to fix user login, you have to import CSV in Prime. Since email is considered as a unique identifier for a person, it cannot be edited. Follow these steps to import CSV:
1. Add the same user with correct email address in CSV and ensure he remains as manager of other users by adding his email to "Email of the Employee's Manager" column in the sample CSV.
2. Add other users in your account to the CSV including yourself
3. Import this file on Prime Admin app->Users->Add->Import CSV
4. Map all fields asked in dialog to CSV columns
6. Users should get added on "Learners" page
Refer to the table below and create a CSV file to use on Prime.
|Employee Name||Employee's E-mail||Employee's Designation||Email of the Employee's Manager|
|Howard Waltersfirstname.lastname@example.org||Head of Training||Company name|
|Elaine Goodmanemail@example.com||Instructional Designerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Barabara Jonesemail@example.com||Director Designfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Deepashree B H
I am Mukul from Adobe Systems and belong to the Engineering team of Adobe Captivate Prime.
We wanted to know if you could resolve the email problem by following Deepashree's suggestions.
If not, let us know and we can help you further.