• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Prime accounts are currently linked to your email.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We recently took over administration for one of our customers Adobe Captivate Prime portal to administer users.  The account we were assigned by our customer to administer users is an internal account with roles of learner & Admin. We are getting a lot of complaints from users who are having issues with registration. Issue is we will go to external users, find the group and click send Welcome email. The user then gets welcome email which it then prompts the user to register, they fill out their information and click register, (they dont get any errors), it then prompts them to login with their account they just registered with. When they login they are then prompted with a error "No Prime accounts are currently linked to your email. Click here to go back to login page". We have tried doing so in many browsers, IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and trying it from our side as well as customer side and same issue. We have also tried to copy the link from the users team from External users and sending that to them and same issue is still occurring. Their information is correct (email address, seats allotted) I have contacted support who told us to clear browser cache which doesnt resolve the issue, havent heard back from support after that. its becoming very frustrating and we are getting a lot of users with this issue who are getting frustrated with us because we cant resolve the issue. Does anyone have any idea. The users having this issue are leader of their team in (they are the external user who cant register. Please help im grasping at straws.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem.  I follow a link from my source website to the login screen.  The very first time I did it, I used a different email than I had before (I didn't realize it at the time; I didn't remember which email I had used -- work or home).  It looked as if I would get in, but I didn't.  I tried again, thinking I'd use the other email, but now I only briefly see the log-in screen.  Before I can type anything, the screen flickers then gives me this message: Please link your adobeId to your prime account before logging in.  I immediately figured I just needed to clear the cache, but that didn't help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I've tried it on all browsers, I've cleared the cache, but there's no use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources