Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No reply from sales team

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

i manage a small training company. We plan to include learning to our training products.

I sent email to mailto:captivateprimesales@adobe.com asking questions but received no reply. I believe the email is generic nature and not regularly read by the organisation, although it was provided by Adobe on its website and forums to use for specific company related questions. I never received acknowledge email too. Just abloute silence. Keep in mind that I am Adobe creative cloud user for over two years and have been using Adobe products for the last 10 years including captivate products.

‌

Anyways, what is the best way to contact Adobe for questions on number of users etc..that we want specific answers befor signing up for Adobe captivate prime?

thanks for the help.

senait

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am Mukul from Captivate Prime Engineering Team. Please be assured that one of our folks will contact you.

You can drop me a mail as well at mvlele@adobe.com and I will ensure Sales team contact you.

Thank you.

Mukul

Quality Manager

Adobe Captivate Prime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same deal here, I also sent an email asking for specifics about Prime without a reply. You guys need to pick up the pace if you want to acquire new customers. My questions are:

1. Where the servers are located. We are based in Australia but are experiencing latency issues with our Articulate Storyline mods in Litmos.

Users are waiting over 10 seconds for some page turn. Funny enough, the pages load quicker the second time around but it's not good enough I suspect that some of the data gets cached.

We will be delivering courses globally (Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland). Litmos informs us they have encountered this as we are such a distance from the US. Not good enough! Especially, as this was never disclosed after asking this very question.

I just ran a side-by-side test playing a module in Litmos and Captivate and whilst some pages take 3-4 seconds to open there is no significant delay in Prime so it's looking good.

I did get a partial answer in the following forum: Where are servers located? / CDN query

Alexa thinks you would have data centres AU&NZ, UK&Ireland, but unsure where South would be served via.

Server locations seems to be overlooked by many LMS vendors who are US centric. My opinion of Litmos is now very low. The sales guy hounded us to get the sale before Christmas and assured us that they have customers all over the globe who present Articulate material without issues. With great latency issues, I've been on the hunt for a new hosted LMS for the commercial training space that is easy to use, simple, and looks the part without clutter a little gamey is good. Only Accord seems to match our requirements but it's way too expensive.

I've just ran a comparison with Litmos and Prime serving one of our modules and whilst there is an ocassional delay of 3-6 seconds with Litmos Prime doesn't have much latency.

2. I'd also like to know if we are locked into an amount of learners per year. Can we change the figure if we need more accounts and be charged on a pro-rata basis?
Our learners will only use the LMS for their initial training. We will then export reports and delete their accounts so we would only need 50-100 accounts.
However, to keep costs low if we elected to have 50 learners could we increase it throughout the year?

If you can answer these questions I will pass on the answers to our project manger.

Thanks,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources