• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem adding a new user?

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month I added 18 users to my Cap Prime account. I used a CSV file that included the learner manager's email account to identify the supervisor. No problem even though the senior most manager was NOT listed as a Captivate user, only his email account was added as the supervisor of a manager.

Today, (after the Feb 2016 release of Prime) I can't add a new user because the person's manager isn't already in the system.

However, my original CSV file listed the same manager (using his email account) as the supervisor of a manager over everyone else on the CSV file.

So what has changed? And what do we do when we want to add someone who doesn't have a supervisor? Like the CEO of the company? At some point, we have to have the ability to add someone who doesn't have a supervisor.

Am I missing something obvious?

TOPICS
Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Hi There,

In order to add a user who doesn't have any manager like CEO , You just need to add him as a user and under his manager's email ID simply type "ROOT" or "Company Name" . You may refer to the following link : Can I add users in bulk? What is CSV upload? | Adobe Captivate Prime Help

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

In order to add a user who doesn't have any manager like CEO , You just need to add him as a user and under his manager's email ID simply type "ROOT" or "Company Name" . You may refer to the following link : Can I add users in bulk? What is CSV upload? | Adobe Captivate Prime Help

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Apparently I WAS missing something obvious. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources