• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with youtube upload?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Im a first time user. Im using the youtube upload link.

But i get a message saying this video is not supported by streaming....

do i need to change the setting somehow??

please help sleepless in Seattle.

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

I think i can add my speech in the timeline ... but want to mute the youtube file and use my voice over is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the terms youtube and upload to not mix together in the context of Adobe Connect.  There is a youtube pod where you can paste the youtube link and stream from their server to your room or you can upload an MP4 video into the Adobe Connect Share pod to stream video from Adobe's server.  Can you explain what you are trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are trying to add a YouTube video as a module in Captivate Prime, then you would typically add it as a link in an Activity Module.

If you would like some assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a first time user and im just trying to figure out how to mute the youtube clip..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think i can add my speech in the timeline ... but want to mute the youtube file and use my voice over is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you clarify the tool you are using?  Are you a host of a web meeting, or are you using a tool like Premiere to create a video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources