• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Plan Template

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are about to implement Creative Cloud, Captivate 9 and Prime LMS across the company and it will be about 5000 seats with prime. Does anyone have a detailed project plan in Excel that outline all of the steps I need to hit? I guess it would be similar to a software rollout. I asked Adobe and they sent me a very simple, basic sheet that is not in-depth enough.  Thanks

TOPICS
Course module , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it not be better to move this question to the Prime forum? Let me know, I can move it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes please. Sorry, still figuring out this thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello SteveThompson​

I too have asked Adobe for, what I have been calling a workflow document...best practices to follow to ensure you build your Prime site correctly from the start. But, no luck. However, my Adobe Prime Success manager told me recently such a document/project plan is currently under development.

Did anyone in the community share anything with you that they used while building out their site for their company?

As for me, I tried my best to follow the approach Adobe Evangelist, Allen Partridge laid out in his videos.

Like you, I'm reaching out to other forum users to see what they are doing. I am open to sharing what our experience has been thus far.

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- did you ever get a response on that? I've found their Best Practices Guide - but it's not quite detailed enough for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JimTurner.

Yes, there is now a detailed web page that spells out the key steps that a new admin should take.

I'm sure, as more clients use Adobe Captivate Prime, these pages will be tweaked, but check them out here.

Recommendations for Administrators on how to get started with Captivate Prime application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources