• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects uploading to same module in Prime

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several modules for related courses that because of the way I solved some formatting issues, are now all uploading to the same module.

I put all of the Captivate slides into one project to make sure they were formatted consistently, and then when I saved them as different projects, my "publish to Adobe Captivate Prime" link now thinks they are all the opening module.

There must be a way to sever the previously established link.  Any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. You'd think that if you just "Save As" and use a different name, you'd be able to upload the new one into a new course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a work-around, I published the modules as HTML zip files, then loaded those to new modules separately. It worked. But Adobe should seriously look at correcting this. The publish direct to Prime is such a time saver, but not when it goes wrong!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources