Exit

Publishing Issue

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Having an issue publishing content -

Have Captivate 9 - imported powerpoint file and interspersed questions and slides.   Publishing out of Captivate into Prime via PC,  Slide numbers are getting replaced with hashtags, and there are random blocks of text missing.  When in Captivate,  if i preview in browser it all looks fine, if i preview in browser html5, the issues show up  (same as when I publish to Prime)

I have none of these issues when publishing through captivate 9 on mac os  (the problem is that its trial since i was trying to determine the issue)

anyone have any ideas????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jared,

What browser are you using for HTML5 preview? Please try on some other browser and check if the issue still occurs.

We will take a closer look at the project to debug your issue if you can share the Powerpoint and Captivate file. Please send these to dbh@adobe.com

Regards,

Deepashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources