• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question Item Analysis?

Participant ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Captivate Prime collect and report individual question data for reporting and analysis?

I would need to be able to report numbers describing each question in a quiz and how many users selected each possible answer. I also need to be able to report for any user, exactly how they answered each question in a certification exam. I am still looking for anything in the documentation that addresses this requirement but haven't found anything yet. And now that we have a forum, thought I'd post this question.

Pete

TOPICS
Job aids , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete,

Yes you will be able to generate the report based on the Quiz score . You can export Quiz Score in excel format as well where you can see the question wise summary for each learner . In Prime you can get quiz reports based on both "By User' and "By Question" . You can get the analysis on how many learners have correct/incorrect/Not Attempted a particular question. In Prime only Administrator/Manager can view the reports for the learner. Once the course is completed then Admin and go to the course and then under "Course Reports" > Quiz score you can get the analysis for each learner.

Admin mode > Manage > Courses > "Click on the course" > "Course Reports" > Quiz score.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2016 Jan 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I am doing something wrong in Captivate 8... but I can't seem to get Prime to record any data. I believe I have my quiz, built with Cap 8 configured correctly to report data. Is there any way to confirm that it is reporting data correctly? Or is this just trial and error to get it right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shouldn't require much configuration - Have you tried updating to Captivate 8.03 using the Help: Update menu in Captivate. Then you can simply publish directly using the publish to Prime option.  LMK if you continue to face any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to Allen's suggestion, I updated to Cap 8.0.3.290 and was able to publish directly to Prime. This enabled me to build a new course with the same module that I'd just uploaded. This time quiz question response data was collected and I am able to see it and export it to Excel.

I am wondering what other fixes were included in that update and if I need to always publish directly from CAP 8 or if I can upload through the Prime interface. In any case, thanks Allen.

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources