• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Data Collection

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experimenting with Prime to better understand what data is collected from our online quizzes. I've demonstrated to myself that Prime will only report the most recent quiz data for any one user.

Is there any way to report data from a quiz, for EVERY attempt made by a single user (not just the most recent)?

Is there a way to include the date of the quiz data? So we can see exactly when each attempt was made.

TOPICS
Completion criteria , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is years old but you have to make sure that when you try to launch the course again you should see a link that says "Reattempt". Once you select that antoher window will appear asking you if you are sure you want to launch another attempt? Select Yes and the course will load. Complete the course and then go to reports and pull a quiz 2 report and both of your responses should appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources