• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"An Internal Error has occurred. Please try again."

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for days now to upload a new captivate quiz for one of my modules and have continue to get the following message:

"Module Overall Certificate Core Feedback failed to be uploaded. Reason: . An Internal Error has occurred. Please try again."

Has anyone run into this issue before and have any suggestions on what might be going on. The errors in Prime are usually not very descriptive and the issue something solvable once you know what it actually is.

I have tried recreating the course multiple times using the exact same preferences/template we have used many times before without issue. I have also tried updating existing modules and creating new ones. Every time the same error result.

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Best,

Ash

TOPICS
Certification , Course module

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Hi Ash,

Thanks for contacting.Could you also provide me with few more details about the issue ?

Like what is the version of the Captivate you are using to create the quiz.

Also, the name of the module is "Overall Certificate Core Feedback" could you please confirm this.

I have sent you a personal message.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ash,

Thanks for contacting.Could you also provide me with few more details about the issue ?

Like what is the version of the Captivate you are using to create the quiz.

Also, the name of the module is "Overall Certificate Core Feedback" could you please confirm this.

I have sent you a personal message.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2016 Jul 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I respond to the private message and look forward to any additional insight you can share as to what the issue might be.

Best,

Ash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2016 Sep 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is old but wanted to close the loop on this thread to note that it seems this has resolved itself. I am no longer getting the issue now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources