• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Register Interest

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't prime capture the names of those who click on the "register interest" button for the admin to review?? I can't find the names anywhere.

Love the idea of this feature and I like that they will receive a notification when something is scheduled, but it would be even more beneficial to see who has registered their interest.

Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As of now there is no such report in Captivate prime which could provide the details for register interest.

Register Interest Feature is undergoing advancement and in near future we might introduce the report for the same.

Thank you for your suggestion.

In case you have any further question, please send an email to captivateprimesupport@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

We also have the need described above and I hope there would be some updates after 3,5 years..? 

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources