• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

requiring that a learner pass certain modules first

Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client who wants a learner to pass a set of modules before they can take the next set of modules.

For example, they would need to pass a first level course consisting of module 1 (worth 5 points), module 2 (worth 15 points, and module 3 (worth 10 points). After completing and passing these 3 modules, the learner would be allowed to take a second level course consisting of module 1 ( 7 points), module 2 (9 points) and module 3 (11 points).

The numbers I'm using are just for example.

If the learner does not complete all modules in the first level they would be prevented from accessing and taking the second level.

How can this be set up in Captivate Prime to work automatically?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barbara.

When establishing a course, there is an option to set a prerequisite (called pre-work) course(s) AND there is also the option of sequencing the modules in a course. I'm not fully sure you need both or that they are tied together even.

However, the sequencing will PREVENT a learner from continuing if they have not completed the previous lesson (module) in the course.

Hope that helps.

I'm open to sharing my experiences thus far in Adobe Captivate Prime. Feel free to ping me.

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources