• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset a Module within a course

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I have a course with 9 modules and each module has a quiz at the end. The quiz allows the learner two attempts to pass the quiz. One of my learners failed the quiz at the end of Module 8 and it will not allow him to try a second attempt.

How do you reset the module within the course without reseting the course?

Thanks!

Joe

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

First, make sure you have the 'Module Reset Option' enabled for the course(s) in question. This is found under the course level 'settings' via administrator view. Then, from the learner's point of view, they should be able to reset a particular module by clicking the small circle with arrows in the bottom right-hand corner of the larger circle / asterisk ( * ) icon located to the left of each piece of content. Hopefully that makes sense without any screenshots. The option is basically hiding in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, make sure you have the 'Module Reset Option' enabled for the course(s) in question. This is found under the course level 'settings' via administrator view. Then, from the learner's point of view, they should be able to reset a particular module by clicking the small circle with arrows in the bottom right-hand corner of the larger circle / asterisk ( * ) icon located to the left of each piece of content. Hopefully that makes sense without any screenshots. The option is basically hiding in plain sight once enabled at the course level. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only option I have under the course settings is to enable a Discussion Board. Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources