Resources

Explorer ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a limit to how many resources can be added to a course?

TOPICS
Course settings, SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add multiple resources. At this time you need to republish after each additional resource is added.

If you have additional questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Senior Account Manager for Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
KCH22 AUTHOR
Explorer ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walter, thanks for the response. I have added at most 11 resources to a course, but I was curious if there was a limit to how many. What If I needed to upload over 20 resource files? The files take a up a lot of space on the course page, so I assumed there may be a limit. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if there is a limit, but one way to reduce the number is to put them all in one .zip file.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Account Manager for Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines