• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revised Content Won't Publish

Contributor ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I revised my lesson from CP 9 and published it to Prime. If I go into Prime it does indicate that I loaded it today, and says I'm on Version 4. However, when I go to play the lesson, it is still my old version. Is there another step that I'm missing? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer myself, as I didn't realize I had to "publish" the new version. Still having the issue though that the forward and backward buttons are not working! Have not been able to actually view a lesson in Prime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanya,

Can you please elaborate more on the problem with forward and back buttons?

At what step are you facing this issue?

A snapshot of the issue would also help us resolve the issue fast.

Thanks,

Shikha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tanya,

Just came across your similar post here:Navigation Buttons are all gone

<<

As mentioned in the post  :

For Captivate 9 in HTML format, Prime does not show up Captivate playbar navigation options but provides its own playbar at the bottom.

>>

The back and forward buttons in the playbar are for navigating through multiple modules in a course but not for Captivate Content Navigation.

For viewing your lesson please publish the content as SWF or add navigation controls in the content itself.

Sorry for the inconvenience and Going forward you will see all navigation options available in CP to be supported in Prime playbar

Thanks,

Shikha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources