• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right side of module cut off on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We came up with our own workaround to get video to work on prime finally have succeeded. One step forward and two steps back though. We want to use iPads for training. Our module plays fine, however the iPad screen cuts off the right side of the image. The module was set up for ipad. Does anyone have a fix? What needs to change in Captivate 9 to make it work? We have two weeks before our company shuts down our department for failure to get anything to work. Are there any freelancers out there that we can hire to get us up and running on this? We would love to speak with you.

TOPICS
Course catalog , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patrick,

I'm confused by your question. I've not had any trouble getting Prime video to play on iPad at all. Is this video that you uploaded directly to prime as a course module, or is it video that you included in a Captivate course and then published that course into Prime.  If you email me at allenp (at) adobe (dot) com - i'm happy to have a look at the project for you.

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources