• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCORM module continous loading

Participant ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to republish an older Captivate project as a SCORM 1.2 to put onto an LMS. When I try to republish the project for only HTML5, the SCORM displays its circular loading animation and does not stop trying to load. I have tried testing it both in the LMS and SCORM Cloud and the same never ending loading screen appears.

If I select both SWF and HTML5 on the publish screen, the SCORM then actually loads correctly. But I would like to publish it as HTML5 only.

PublishScreen.jpg

There was a swf animation on the first slide of the Captivate project, but I have since removed this and also removed the swf from the project library. I thought that this was the culprit, but after publishing and testing again the same loading screen appears.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Ok I have managed to solve this by going through each slide one by one. For some reason a drag and drop slide was causing this continuous loading issue. Removing this and recreating the drag and drop solved this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I have managed to solve this by going through each slide one by one. For some reason a drag and drop slide was causing this continuous loading issue. Removing this and recreating the drag and drop solved this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources