Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCORM published from Captivate won't play in CP

Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I'm up against a deadline and my SCORM created from Adobe Captivate won't play in Captivate Prime. It simply spins and spins and spins.

These are my steps.

1. Create interactive training in Adobe Captivate
  2. Go to "Adobe Captivate > Preferences > Quiz:Reporting > Enable reporting > Standard SCORM 1.2 > Incomplete to Complete > Slide views and/or quiz (only slide views checked)"
  3. Publish > Publish to Computer > Check .zip option> HTML5 only
  4. Go to Captivate Prime > Sign in as author > Content library > Add
  5. Name file > Drag and drop .zip file (i.e. SCORM)
  6. Go to my courses > select course > Edit > Add modules > Select module just uploaded > publish (or republish)
  7. Copy course URL > Click the module > the loading symbol just spins and spins and spins and spins.

Please let me know if there is a step I am missing! I didn't think using two Adobe products together would cause me so much grief!

TOPICS
Course settings , Job aids

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all, I figured out the issue. I hid the play bar in Captivate because I was using my own custom buttons for play, pause, etc. Once I put the play bar back and republished it worked fine in Captivate Prime. It is definitely a bug because I should be able to hide the play bar and still have it function in CP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources