• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search for user id's by email

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm writing a program that keeps track of all the enrolled users. In order to get a user's information though, I need their UUID. From what I understand, there isn't a method in the Captivate Prime API that returns a user's ID based on their name or email address. Is there a way to get a list of user ID's with their corresponding name/email? The only method that comes close is the GET /users call, but you're limited to 10 results per page, and you can't filter out by name or email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

You can use GET /users to get all users in the account. Since the response is paginated, you may have to call it multiple times to get all users.

If you want to get the specific user objects by users' uuid or email, with the Admin Scope when you call GET /users.

Here is the call syntax for getting two specific users, given their email addresses.

https://captivateprime.adobe.com/primeapi/v2/users?page[offset]=0&page[limit]=10&sort=id&ids=email%3Auser1%40company.com%2Cemail%3Auser2%40company.com

Hope

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use GET /users to get all users in the account. Since the response is paginated, you may have to call it multiple times to get all users.

If you want to get the specific user objects by users' uuid or email, with the Admin Scope when you call GET /users.

Here is the call syntax for getting two specific users, given their email addresses.

https://captivateprime.adobe.com/primeapi/v2/users?page[offset]=0&page[limit]=10&sort=id&ids=email%3...

Hope you find this information useful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that email filter was just what I was looking for- I couldn't find that in the API examples anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources