• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting Captivate Prime ID as login method, still forces self registrants to create Adobe ID

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the July 2016 update I see the provision for using either Adobe ID or Captivate Prime ID as login method. When you select Captivate Prime ID as login method and set up an external, selfregistrant user group and use the provided link, it brings the user to an Adobe ID login. 

How do I avoid forcing my learners to setup Adobe IDs? It seems really self-serving of Adobe to require their customers to force feed their learners into the Adobe marketing machine.

Precisely what is the difference between Adobe ID and Captivate Prime ID and how do you implement a NON-Adobe ID login procedure? Adobe Connect Pro doesn't have this issue, so you'd think it is possible?

TOPICS
Self enrollment , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, this is very frustrating.

Would be nice if Adobe would reply to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources