Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting a default language for all users

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have around 60 learners, all from different European countries, I have heard from some learners that their default language is set to German, even though they are based in the UK. As the admin the prime cloud is registered to, I am based in Germany. Whenever I change language settings it only applies to me. Is there a way I can set the default language to English so that is what everybody sees as default?

TOPICS
Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Servus deniznasif,

I couldn't find this either in the system, so I guess it defaults back to the language setting of what the admin has set it to for him/herself??

You can import users and add variables to their profile, like Country, but I guess this is not automatically linked to pre-setting the default language for the user.

I guess we have to indicate to them at first login, to select their language in their profile settings.

Schöne Grüße aus München!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources