• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Size of fluidic player display

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created by project specifically for use on the Chromebook.  Using http://howbigismybrowser.com/, and knowing that the district will not allow the students to close the shelf, the project is sized to work perfectly for the learners.  When uploaded to AWS and tested, all looks great and functions properly.

When uploaded to Prime, the fluidic player makes the dimension and display all hinky.  Even using the "full screen" option still left part of the project off screen and I had to use the touch screen to slide the displayed content to the left to get to the continue button.

Are there specific dimensions for display in the player?

TOPICS
Fluidic player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

May I know which Authoring tool did you use to create this course. 

If you use Adobe Captivate, please make sure to enable the "Scalable HTML" option which publishing the course. 

This will ensure the content is scaled correctly to fit the screen of the device. 

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding.  I am using Adobe Captivate 2019.  I see the option Scalable HTML if I publish via the File menu.  However, I do not see the option if I use the Publish to Adobe Captivate Prime that is available from the toolbar.

The project was uploaded via the second method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Debiprasad,

I did some testing.

Published to Prime from inside Captivate - sizing doesn't fit in Fluidic Player

Published to a zip and upload to Prime, with "Scalable HTML" - sizing fits inside of the Fluidic Player

Why isn't there an option to select Scalable HTML when publishing from Captivate?

or

Why isn't it done automatically?

Looking forward to your response.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Glad to hear from you. 

When the course is directly published to Prime, it automatically takes the HTML options and we do not have the option separately available in Publish Page. 

Could you please try to publish the project as ZIP and upload to Prime and compare the results and share the same with us. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publishing to a zip and uploading to Prime (with scale HTML checked) works perfectly.  Just as you indicated.

When published to Prime from directly inside of Captivate, the content does not scale when viewed in the fluidic player.  I don't think it is really automatically including the HTML option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Checking back in to see if the information has been passed on to someone to check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources