• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solution to Fillable Forms

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for a better solution than the one I've come up with so far. We use fillable forms a lot for things like documenting goals and mentorship interactions, which then need to be communicated to the trainers and occasionally managers. There has got to be a better way than relying on the Form Submission for all of this, right? With form submission, user responses don't pull in an excel report of their learner transcript, you would always have to go back to the original file upload. It would be a tremendous amount of work to switch all the forms into a captivate, but is that really my only other option to report on the data within Prime.

I've looked into easygenerator (https://www.easygenerator.com/homepage-new/​) which does output a Scorm 1.2 package but doesn't give me question and response data within Captivate Prime.. Only pass/fail.

Any insight, suggestions, clever workarounds are appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that we do also use surveymonkey, but then the data lives in surveymonkey and not in Captivate Prime. We are looking to try and get everything in one place if possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working om the exact same issue.

I have a large form I would like to create using captivate but I am finding out it is nearly impossible to do.

The issue is that there are no correct answers and in Captivate you need a "Submit" button for every question. Really a PITA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What we are currently doing is just having the fillable form completed by the learner, saved, and then uploaded as a file subimssion. This requires least amount of development time, but also doesn't quite meet the reporting needs so I'm at a loss! Let me know if you find a new solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PCS Custom Training​PCS Custom Training please contact Captivate Support team and they will be able to assist you the page you are trying to create.

Email: tcssup@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources