Sorting certifications, courses, etc.

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate defaults to listing certifications, courses, learning plans, etc. by showing the latest one worked on at the top of the list. I can then change this to alpha-numeric  "A - Z" or "Z - A" and find and select what I am looking for more easily. As soon as I go back to the list of certificates or courses the list reverts to listings by when they were worked on - most recent on top. This is highly annoying as I have to go back again and sort by alpha-numeric. Is there a way to change the default listing or at least keep it as selected for the login session?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the sort default is someting I've been searching for a way to do. Is this even possible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

Currently, we do not have any settings in Prime to save "search" preferences.

We understand that we have to change the sorting method each time we go to a certain page could be annoying. 

I will report this feature to our product team to investigate further. I am sure we can add the suggested features to save the sorting preferences of a user or we can at least save the sorting preferences for the login session.

We do not have any ETA for this enhancement but please be assured that we have this request in the bucket list and it will be taken care of ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines