• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sorting the modules in the module library by name?

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm gathering that modules cannot be deleted from the module library. (this is correct, yes?) I have some modules that i will need to "relabel" either as new modules or as dummies (name is "0", etc.)

Is the a way to sort the modules in the library to easily see duplicates, or quickly scan by name?

TOPICS
Course module , Job aids

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Greetings..!

Yes you are correct modules once added to the module library cannot be deleted. However, you can click on the module and edit it (like module name and content uploaded) . You can search for a module under module library (Search field on the top right) using either module name or keywords (Tag) you define under Module Tag while creating the module. By default the sorting is done on basis of latest module added to the library. Last module added will be on the top.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings! This thread is a couple of years old; so looking to see if anything has been updated.

Is there anyway to change the sorting of the Content Library? Can you filter it by keyword?

Searching alone is quite tedious and thus not very useful when the search only shows a small number of results at a time and the search term has to be re-entered into field every time you edit a single item and return to the list.

I would like to see a way to filter the main list with persistent search term and/or keywords. And of course, standard sorting by name or modification date should be there too.

Thanks for any feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources