Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SSO Setup / Contact

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can anyone verify if Adobe Captivate Prime works with the Shibboleth SSO? I believe Shibboleth supports SAML 2.0 so I imagine it would. Additionally, who do I need to contact at Adobe in order to start this process? We recently purchased 40 licenses and I was hoping to take the next steps.

Thanks

- Noah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Noah,

Yes we should be able to enable SSO if Shibboleth for SAML 2.0. To enable SSO we would require few details from your end. Your Organization should have SAML SSO Configuration setup. In case the organization does not have SAML setup, then you will have to setup one .

You can contact support on CHAT - Contact Customer Care and request to enable SSO .

I can also email you  with the steps and you can reply back to the email so that we can proceed with the SSO request. Let me know if that works for you.

Regard,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources