Structuring lessons

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I know how to add tags to a course. Is there a way that someone can search for specific modules in a course? I don't know how to add tags to the modules (lessons) and I'm not sure if that's a possibility. 

Thank you, 

Katie 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,

You can add tags to modules while creating a module in the content library. In the content Library, when you upload a module there is an option to add tags to that content. PFA the screenshot.

Once you create a course with a Module that contains the tag, the tag is automatically added to the course as well so that the learner can search using that tag.

I hope the above information was helpful.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
11 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Great thank you that was very helpful! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
11 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Do you know how to unock the core modules? I would like users to be able to do them in whatever order they like. I'd prefer to keep this as core modules and not testout. 

Thank you, 

Katie 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines