• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Students having Issues

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a class of 200 students taking a course I made. A few have expressed issues with it skipping to the beginning once starting the quiz. There has also been a couple students saying the videos embeded in the course will not load for them. Both have tried mobile and on their computer. I don't want to change the file since only a few have had issues. Are there things I can do to help alleviate these problems for them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

If this issue is happening to just a few users, then I am sure this issue is related to something locally on the machine they are using. 

Kindly ask them to try to use some other system or try to use some other browser to take the course. 

On mobile devices, you can try to Adobe Captivate Prime mobile application to take the courses as well.

The mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. 

In case you are still facing the problem, kindy take the recording of the issue and reach our support team using any channels below. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources