• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Survey created in Captivate 9 how do I see results in Prime?

Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Quiz feature in Captivate 9 and created 4 survey questions. Once learners respond to the survey (via access on Prime), how do I see the survey results the Prime platform captures? This is not the L1 or L3 elements pre-built in Prime I am asking about.

TOPICS
Completion criteria , Success criteria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

To see the learners' response, you need to check the quiz score graph/exported report of that course in Prime.

To access the Quiz score data, you need to login as Admin. Then open that course and click on 'Quiz Score' tab.

There you will see a link for 'Export Quiz Scores'. Click on this link and it will download an Excel sheet on your machine. This sheet will contain all your content questions and the responses given by learners.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ruchi! I will check it out.

Follow-up question: will the course need to be published in order for me to experience what you described? Or, can I test this on a course that I still have in draft state? In other words, can I test that this is working without having to publish the course and actually enroll a learner...Will it work by simply previewing the course as a Learner, completing the survey...and then as Admin going to the reports to see the results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources