• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The failure of Adobe Prime

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Captivate Prime for four weeks now and have many concerns over the core functionality of this product. 

The product is extremely rigid not allowing for very much flexibility at all.  From modules that cannot be deleted, to gamification settings that can’t be changed or shared broadly.  It is clear, that Adobe wants users to use the product one way, their way, and not in a way that best suits the customer’s needs.

Now that we have active learners, I need to report on my learners progress, and once again the tool will not let me.  I cannot run a simple report that shows the skills and badges earned by my users.

I cannot see who, of my registered learners have actually created an adobe ID.

I cannot build a simple quiz element in Prime, rather I am forced to pay for a second captivate tool.

This new project is a direct initiative from my CEO. He sees the value in organization wide learning, and is willing to support it financially; however this tool is making my job of fulfilling his new initiative very difficult.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Todd.

I agree with several of your points.

I've been asking Adobe for a workflow documenting best practices in building a Prime site on and off for months.

I'm at the point where I may have to stop using the platform, after making the recommendation to my Executive team.

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources