• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version of Captivate 9 used to create modules in trial version of Captivate Prime

Contributor ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to test functionality and gain user feedback in my company, I created learning content using a trial version of Captivate 9 with a trial version of Captivate Prime. I now have paid subscription to both. But, when I go into my learning modules in Captivate Prime created using Captivate 9 I get an error saying "project expired".

Is there a way to upgrade these modules WITHOUT, rebuilding them in the licensed version of Captivate 9 and republishing?

TOPICS
Course module , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Hi Thomas,

You just need to activate the Captivate>Open the project in licensed version of Captivate and upload the modules again to Prime and it will start working again.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

You just need to activate the Captivate>Open the project in licensed version of Captivate and upload the modules again to Prime and it will start working again.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay Mayank. Thanks. I was hoping for a method more streamlined as I have several Captivate 9 individual projects serving as modules in Adobe Captivate Prime. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

I believe you just need to upload the modules to prime again with licensed version  and it will just update the same module on Prime with the new version number.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mayank. It seemed to work without any errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources