• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubleshooting re Upload of bulk users via csv file

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I am trying to upload a csv file for bulk users and have my columns as per the prime example so 4 columns, employee name, employee email, employee job title and managers email but when I map the fields I get an error message which says "Values in the Manager's ID (parent) column could not be processed". "What does the Managers ID file contain" what does this mean and why am I getting it please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

I have attached a sample CSV file for your reference here. The column for Manager must contain the email address of the reporting manager. The person at the top of the hierarchy should have his/her manager as "root".

Kindly reach the Captivate Prime support team on the support channels in the link below for any further clarification. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources