• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading to Captivate Prime

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just read through multiple forums about this but I couldn't find any answers that work so here we go! If there is one that worked for you just let me know the link and I'll check it out thanks.

So I have the Captivate 9 and Captivate Prime trials. I am on a Windows computer and I can't upload to Captivate Prime - I have tried uploading the actual file and uploading it in a zip file. I have also lessened the size of the file I'm attempting to upload. It says it's uploading but then when it goes back tot he modules page it says  Module (Name of Module) failed to be uploaded. Reason: . The uploaded content is not supported. Please try again. any ideas on how to get past this? I don't want to buy the product without knowing that I'll actually be able to use it! All suggestions welcome! Thanks

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Hi Amy.

Are you using the built-in publish button?

I used a similar technique when I first investigated ACP last year.

But, I had a paid version of Captivate 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy.

Are you using the built-in publish button?

I used a similar technique when I first investigated ACP last year.

But, I had a paid version of Captivate 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Figured it out now. The picture really helped as I was looking under file and hadn't noticed that option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources