• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Useful Reports

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to create a custom report that shows ALL training assignments for EVERYONE with assigned training that will be due (overdue/late) in 7 days. I don't really care about a chart, just the Learner's Name, Training (Certificate, Course, etc.) and the date it is due. Is this doable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phil,

Sorry to see that this thread had been overlooked. I'm afraid it must not have been seen during our winter shutdown. I've asked Jesse or Hema to get back to you with some suggestions. They may have a few questions about the desired report. At first pass it would seem that you could use the courses assigned / completed - but I think that what you are looking for is to display only those courses that are due within the upcoming week, is that correct?

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I'm looking for reports that will enable me to be proactive when trainees/students are approaching missing assignments. I need 1) Name of certification or course, 2) Name of trainee/student 3) Due date. In the form of a chart. Graphs aren't as helpful. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get an answer to this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources