• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using same test in main content and in test-out option

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate Prime will not let me use the same test in both the test-out section and in my main content section. I tried renaming the test in Captivate 9 and uploading the renamed test but CP said I had already uploaded the test. How can I use the same test in both sections?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Hi Annamarie,

We are aware of the Cp issue and working towards fixing it. Meanwhile, as a work around, you can publish your project to computer and the upload it to Prime through browser. Then upload the same file again as another module. After this you can add one module in Test-out and one module in content section.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Prime does not allow to add same module in more than once section. The purpose of test-out section is to have only those modules, completing which the learner can pass into the course and does not need to complete the content section.

For example, you can have only quiz in the test-out section while you want all the related theory along with quiz in the content section.

If learner already has good knowledge about the topic, he can just take the quiz and complete the course, otherwise he can opt to learn all the modules from content section and gain the knowledge.

Hence keeping same modules in content and test-out does not fulfill the purpose.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruchi:

In your answer you state:

For example, you can have only quiz in the test-out section while you want all the related theory along with quiz in the content section.

That is exactly what I want. CP won't let me put the quiz in both places. If that is the intended behavior, can you tell me the workaround? How different does the quiz in Captivate 9 need to be in order for CP not to recognize it as the same quiz? Simply renaming the file doesn't fool CP.

Thank you,

Annamarie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Annamarie,

We are aware of the Cp issue and working towards fixing it. Meanwhile, as a work around, you can publish your project to computer and the upload it to Prime through browser. Then upload the same file again as another module. After this you can add one module in Test-out and one module in content section.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources