• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version Number or Release Date?

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I left on vacation more than a week ago, I was hoping to return to an updated version of Prime. As it turns out, we do have a new release of Prime.  But I only know that because I see some differences in the interface and I see some discussions about problems on this forum. I was looking for a version number or release date and couldn't find one, which led me to this discussion post.

Does the Prime interface offer any where we can see the current release level of the software? If so, I haven't found it yet.

The help system refers to Prime 1.0 so it certainly seems that version numbers are being used in the development.

If the public interface doesn't provide a means to determine the current revision level and/or release date, it should... don't you think?

TOPICS
Course settings , Instances

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Hello Peter,

Please find below the link where you get all the updates related to Captivate Prime and the new features:

https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate-prime/release-note/release-notes.html

To find out what's new in July release, please check the following link:

Learn about the new features and enhancements in Adobe Captivate Prime

Yes, we agree that it would be great if there is a way to check the Prime version using its UI. We will certainly raise that as a feature request.  Thank you very much f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Peter,

Please find below the link where you get all the updates related to Captivate Prime and the new features:

https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate-prime/release-note/release-notes.html

To find out what's new in July release, please check the following link:

Learn about the new features and enhancements in Adobe Captivate Prime

Yes, we agree that it would be great if there is a way to check the Prime version using its UI. We will certainly raise that as a feature request.  Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

Himanshu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources