• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Virtual Classroom Module Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2016 Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues where my Virtual Classroom modules are not working. When ever i create one and then preview it (or view on a published module) I get the following error message:

Virtual Classroom Module

No session details have been updated.

When creating I added everything that was needed. Anyone else run into this issue or have a suggestion on what might be going on?

Thanks,

Ash

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Hi Ash,

Once the learner visit the Virtual Classroom and completes the training then Admin has to mark the attendance and save it. Once attendance is saved the module will be completed and Learner can move to the next module. To mark the attendance go to Admin>Courses>Select the Course>Attendance>Select the learner and click on Save on the top Right. Once it is saved, module will marked as completed.

Note: Same is applicable for Classroom Module.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ash,

You will need to publish it and enroll the learner. Learners upon viewing the course will be able to see virtual room url and details.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mayank,

Thank you for the prompt response and that did it. My issue now is that It doesn't seem to mark that module as complete so I can't progress onto the following modules in that course since the modules are ordered. Any idea how that aspect works or what I might be missing?

Thanks,

Ash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ash,

Once the learner visit the Virtual Classroom and completes the training then Admin has to mark the attendance and save it. Once attendance is saved the module will be completed and Learner can move to the next module. To mark the attendance go to Admin>Courses>Select the Course>Attendance>Select the learner and click on Save on the top Right. Once it is saved, module will marked as completed.

Note: Same is applicable for Classroom Module.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the clear explanation. Sorted out my question and issues I believe.

Best,

Ash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources