• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What controls display of recommended courses on home page?

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this early point in our use of Prime, I have a number of courses published. All of them appear on the LMS home page. I don't want every course in the catalog to appear on the home page as recommended. This just confuses my user population. So what controls the courses that appear in that "recommended" area on the home page and how do I configure the system so they don't show up?

TOPICS
Course catalog , Course module

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

The recommended course shows last 3 created course in your account. As mentioned by Mayank, it does not show manager nominated courses. Right now there is no way that admin can control the recommended courses on home page.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you create a self-placed course with "Self Enroll" Enrollment Type then it will show as a Recommended Course in learners tab. If you will choose "Manager Nominated" then it won't show there. Choosing "Manager Approved" will also show the course in Recommended course section but learner will not be able to take the course until manager approves it.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The recommended course shows last 3 created course in your account. As mentioned by Mayank, it does not show manager nominated courses. Right now there is no way that admin can control the recommended courses on home page.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources