• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to have a portal in Prime leading to external course vendors like Khan Academy?

Contributor ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!

I want to expand the type of courses my learners can take and expose them to deeper rigor than my one-person learning department can currently develop.

Any one have any ideas how I can create a "page" or "portal" or "whatever name you give it" that will take a learner to a website like Khan Academy?

The Activity Link we can create when adding a module to a course does not do enough for me.

To the Adobe Prime Tech Team

I know earlier this year Adobe released connectors to services like MentorManager. Are there any plans to create such connectors to non-profit and not-for-profit learning platforms like Khan Academy?

Being able to integrate more rigorous courses into Prime from such sites would be a huge service to small-to-medium size enterprises with limited resources.

Thanks!

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hgbnnhgfj

Gghh

Hfghhhg

Hrdgyy

Getgffft

Jhdru

Ggjj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

Currently, we can only bring in Linkedin Learning, Lynda, Harvard Mange Mentors and Get Abstract contents to Prime.

Kindly follow the blog for details: https://helpx.adobe.com/bg/captivate-prime/user-guide.html/bg/captivate-prime/integration-admin/feat... 

In case you need to bring Khan Academy contents to Prime, kindly send us an email to captivateprimesupport@adobe.com 

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources